Because women’s gynecologic health needs change with each stage of life, Baptist Health’s women’s services are designed to provide quality, compassionate care from adolescence through menopause. From annual exams and maternity care to treatment for gynecological cancer and urinary incontinence, you can count on a full range of services from gynecologists and obstetricians. Our comprehensive care includes:
- Annual pelvic exams and screenings, including Pap tests
- Contraceptive counseling
- Fertility treatment options
- Maternity care
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Management of menopause symptoms
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including laparoscopic techniques and robotic surgery to treat uterine fibroids, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome, among other conditions
Baptist Health’s women’s services doctors include gynecologists, obstetricians, gynecologic oncologists, urologists and reproductive endocrinologists. Doctors work closely with surgeons, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals to deliver comprehensive care that addresses a full range of OB-GYN health concerns.
da Vinci Minimally-Invasive Robotic Surgery
Through the groundbreaking da Vinci system, Baptist Health offers women the latest in gynecological procedures. With technology more precise than a surgeon’s hand and less invasive than laparoscopic surgery, da Vinci offers women faster recovery times, less pain and better outcomes compared to other surgeries. Gynecological procedures performed with da Vinci include, hysterectomy, sacral colpopexy, endometriosis resection, large fibroid removal and more.
- Baptist Health Women’s Clinic-Fort Smith