More than 70 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders. Sleep is essential for physical and mental renewal, and long-term sleep difficulties can lead to serious medical problems. Baptist Health’s sleep medicine doctors, sleep technologists and other clinicians are dedicated to helping you get a good night’s sleep. We offer diagnostic and treatment services for a wide range of sleep disorders, including:
- Delayed Sleep Phase
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Irregular Sleep-Wake Schedules
- Sleepwalking and Related Symptoms
Our team conducts sleep studies to evaluate your sleep patterns and draw from a variety of treatment options to help you achieve restful sleep, such as:
- Behavior modification therapies
- Non-invasive medical devices such as oral appliances or CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) devices to facilitate breathing
- Progressive surgical options, including minimally invasive radiofrequency procedures to open nasal and oral airways
Sleep Disorders Center
The Sleep Disorders Center at Baptist Health is one of the leading sleep centers in Arkansas. We’ve combined technology, relaxing facilities and professional experience to bring quality care to our patients, everyday.
At the Sleep Disorders Center, our mission is to help you get a good night’s sleep, enabling you to have a good day. In the course of providing care for your medical problems, you or your physician may have recognized symptoms indicating a sleep disorder. If that’s the case, a sleep study can help alleviate those symptoms and put you on the road to good health.
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Comfortable, home-like suites, each with private bathroom
- Board-certified sleep physicians
- Convenient, safe location with Baptist Health
- All major insurance plans accepted
- Day and night studies available
Under the medical direction of board-certified sleep specialists Dr. Arturo Meade, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of over 84 classified sleep disorders in adults and children. Our sleep studies team includes registered sleep technologists who have many years of experience working with various sleep disorders.
- Baptist Health Sleep Disorders Center