Baptist Health provides comprehensive care for conditions that affect the ear, nose and throat. Ear, nose and throat doctors work with audiologists, neurologists and other specialists to treat minor issues such as earaches and sinus conditions, as well as complex problems with hearing, balance, taste and speech.
Ear, nose and throat doctors are trained in both medical and surgical treatment, so when surgery is necessary, your ENT specialist can manage all aspects of your treatment.
Our ENT services include treatment for:
- Hearing and ear conditions, including infections, chronic hearing problems and balance disorders.
- Nasal conditions, including allergies, sinus problems and chronic sinusitis.
- Throat and voice conditions, including swallowing-related conditions and upper digestive tract/esophageal disorders.
- Head and neck conditions, including cancer, infectious disease, thyroid disease and nerve conditions that affect sight, smell, hearing and facial nerves.
- Baptist Health Ear, Nose and Throat Center-West